New Braunfels Restaurants
New Braunfels is bursting with unique restaurants and diverse dining experiences. You'll find our cuisine is uniquely inspired by places across the United States and the world!
- Dine on Texas BBQ along the banks of the Guadalupe River.
- Gobble down delectable Tex Mex at one of our numerous Mexican restaurants.
- Linger over authentic dishes at a German restaurant, such as Alpine Haus Restaurant.
- Grab a cuppa or some craft beers with a friend.
- Feed your sweet tooth at the oldest German Bakery in Texas.
- Grub out on family-style Italian.
- Wash down some wings while rooting for the home team.
- Pair your dinner with a side of history in the Gruene Historic District. The Gristmill and Gruene River Grill are especially loved by locals and tourists alike.
- Make it the perfect date at a fine dining restaurant. Bonus points for choosing a spot overlooking the Guadalupe River!
Whatever you have a-hankerin' for, New Braunfels delivers — deliciously. There's no shortage of authentic German food, Texas Hill Country-inspired Mexican food, and other darn good food. As an added bonus, most New Braunfels restaurants offer catering and party room rentals. With so much to offer, you are bound to find the perfect New Braunfels restaurant to satisfy your cravings!