Year-Round Fun in New Braunfels
Discover New Braunfels, Texas: Your Ultimate Destination for Adventure and Fun!
Located in the heart of Texas Hill Country, New Braunfels is a picturesque city offering visitors an unforgettable experience. From thrilling outdoor activities to intriguing cultural attractions, New Braunfels is the perfect getaway for everyone.
If you're looking for a memorable vacation experience, New Braunfels is the ideal destination. Here are some of the top things to do and see during your visit:
- Float, kayak, or paddleboard down the Guadalupe River or the Comal River, affectionately called the "longest shortest river in the world" by locals.
- Admire the stunning natural landscapes of the Texas Hill Country on a hike or bike ride.
- Explore our fascinating German culture at our museums and heritage sites.
- Go deep underground at Natural Bridge Caverns and get up close with exotic animals on a safari at Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch.
- Visit the Gruene Historic District, a restored 19th-century town featuring the oldest dance hall in Texas.
- Stroll through our charming downtown to find the perfect place to sip, shop, and stay.
- Take in the waterfront views, watch wildlife, and climb playgrounds at Landa Park.
- Enjoy a refreshing drink at one of our top-rated breweries and wineries.
- Experience live music every day of the week at any of our unique entertainment venues.
- In the summer, indulge in the thrills of Schlitterbahn Waterpark, featuring an array of exciting water rides.
With something to suit everyone's interests, New Braunfels, Texas is the ultimate vacation destination. So pack your bags and see why generations of families have made it a tradition to visit year after year!
In the News
Sip wine and walk the steps of country music legends. By Gabriel Romero Jan 30, 2024 Gruene, the historic district located within the city of New Braunfels, is home to what's billed as... in New Braunfelsread more