Summer Fun in New Braunfels
Discover New Braunfels, Texas: Your Ultimate Destination for Adventure and Fun!
Located in the heart of Texas Hill Country, New Braunfels is a picturesque city offering visitors an unforgettable experience. From thrilling outdoor activities to intriguing cultural attractions, New Braunfels is the perfect getaway for everyone.
If you're looking for a memorable vacation experience, New Braunfels is the ideal destination. Here are some of the top things to do and see during your visit:
- Float down the Guadalupe River or the Comal River, affectionately called the "longest shortest river in the world" by locals.
- Admire the stunning natural landscapes of the Texas Hill Country on a hike or bike ride.
- Explore our fascinating German culture at our museums and heritage sites.
- Go deep underground at Natural Bridge Caverns and get up close with exotic animals on a safari at Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch.
- Visit the Gruene Historic District, a restored 19th-century town featuring the oldest dance hall in Texas.
- Stroll through our charming downtown to find the perfect place to sip, shop, and stay.
- Take a refreshing dip in the crystal-clear waters of the spring-fed pool at Landa Park.
- Enjoy a refreshing drink at one of our top-rated breweries and wineries.
- Experience live music every day of the week at any of our unique entertainment venues.
- Indulge in the thrills of Schlitterbahn Waterpark, featuring an array of exciting water rides.
With something to suit everyone's interests, New Braunfels, Texas is the ultimate vacation destination. So pack your bags and see why generations of families have made it a tradition to visit year after year!
In the News
Gruene Hall is the Best Dance Hall in Texas
Photo Credit: Rush Jagoe Original Article: Southern Living “Sorry I’m late, y’all,” says musician Bo Porter as he strolls over and picks up his guitar, floorboards creaking... in New Braunfelsread more