New Braunfels Tubing Information
Tubing season has arrived in New Braunfels! The Comal and Guadalupe rivers are world-famous for some of the best tubing experiences in Texas.
Tubing and River Rafting:
Ready to go tubing in New Braunfels? Pick your adventure!
- BYOT: Bring your own tube and take advantage of our Public River Parks, Access, and Exits.
- River Outfitters: Just bring your sunscreen, a good attitude, your beverage of choice, and let a local outfitter take care of the rest! River outfitters provide tube rentals, parking, transportation to and from your car, life jackets, and more to make your river float easy and fun. Contact an outfitter for up-to-date information about current river conditions.
Other Water Recreation:
- Schlitterbahn Waterpark is open full-time
- Texas Ski Ranch – purchase your cable passes online in advance.
- Landa Park Aquatic Complex - is open full-time
- Canyon Lake – boating, swimming, and more!