Celebrate the #SpiritOfTravel
May 3-9 is National Travel and Tourism Week. Here in New Braunfels, tourism runs as deep as our German roots. Like many cities across the nation, we celebrate and recognize how tourism creates prosperity, jobs, and lasting memories for everyone who has ever experienced the "wunder" of New Braunfels.
National Travel and Tourism Week looks a little different this year, but the spirit of travel cannot be broken. Here are some ways you can celebrate with us!
- Listen to music from local artists like Wade Bowen, Randy Rogers Band, Soul Sessions, or honorary New Braunfelser/Wurstfest headliner Alex Meixner!
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy a few minutes of peace from New Braunfels in the video below or on our Facebook page
- Use our New Braunfels backgrounds in your next Zoom meeting
- Buy gift cards to use the next time you visit New Braunfels
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to experience New Braunfels from afar
Share your memories and photos of New Braunfels with us on social media using the hashtags #InNewBraunfels and #SpiritOfTravel!
We hope that you will celebrate the spirit of travel with us from wherever you are. And when it's time, we're ready to welcome you back to enjoy our rivers, local businesses, and everything else New Braunfels has to offer.
Show us what you love about New Braunfels! Tag your photos #InNewBraunfels on Instagram and Twitter.
Picture yourself #InNewBraunfels during your next virtual meeting or happy hour! Click here to download.