We’re ready to get back to our travels! When it is safe to go on a trip, where can we go, how do we stay safe, and how do we make our travel free? Plus learn how to benefit from the deep travel discounts being offered right now to motivate you to book future travel. Airlines, hotels and travel companies are dramatically dropping prices for travel in 2021 and 2022 and waiving change fees to encourage new bookings. If you are near retirement, changing careers, a student, or someone who likes the idea of making additional income to support your travel dream, world traveler Gina Henry will show you how to adapt to the “new travel normal”. Learn how to earn free airline tickets, hotel nights, tours and more in the USA and worldwide. Volunteering, fun work-vacations, paid travel, teaching English and remote employment opportunities.
• The best resources and websites on where to travel in the USA and overseas and when it is safe to travel to these destinations.
• Important websites and travel companies offering deep discounts to motivate you to book travel now for 2021 and 2022 (with generous cancelation and change policies).
• Safety tips for visiting family and friends on vacation.
• What airlines, hotels and restaurants are doing to protect travelers.
• What you can do when you fly, check into a hotel, and dine out for extra safety.
• How travel insurance companies are adapting and the best policy options.
• Things you can do right now to make your future travel free including building your reward points for free flights and hotels, learning new work skills, and connecting with organizations that will make your travel more memorable.
Tuition includes Gina’s 100-page digital eBook “How to Travel Free & Safely” (valued at $39.95). Gina Henry, holds an MA in International Management from Thunderbird, is a travel expert, writer, professional speaker, and owner of Go Global, Inc., a company she founded to help people find affordable ways to support their travel habits. Gina has lived the travel life for 30 years, taking 10 free vacations a year earning free airline tickets, hotels, tours, meals, and more. She has traveled to 98 countries and all 50 states. She teaches in 90 cities and is the author of many travel books and audios. She leads several group tours each year and organizes volunteer teach English programs in Thailand and Peru. Instructor will email you the day before the class with instructions on how to log into the ZOOM class.